SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
FOOTBALL SHIRT VOUCHER PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/celebrateinstyle2018 form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 25 April 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 3 July 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man resident aged 18+ (“Participant”).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion and any group company of the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
- The Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller)
Participants who purchase a Samsung QLED TV or Samsung Premium UHD TV listed in the table below (each a “Promotion Product”) from a Participating Retailer (defined in terms 7 and 8) will be eligible to claim a voucher (worth £73.73 in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man or £77.99 in the Republic of Ireland) to use against the purchase of a football t-shirt (the “Reward”)
Promotion Products UE55NU8000TXXU UE65NU8000TXXU UE75NU8000TXXU UE82NU8000TXXU UE55NU8070TXXU UE65NU8070TXXU UE55NU8500TXXU UE65NU8500TXXU QE55Q6FNATXXU QE65Q6FNATXXU QE75Q6FNATXXU QE82Q6FNATXXU QE55Q7FNATXXU QE65Q7FNATXXU QE75Q7FNATXXU QE55Q8CNATXXU QE65Q8CNATXXU QE55Q8FNATXXU QE65Q8FNATXXU QE55Q9FNATXXU QE65Q9FNATXXU QE75Q9FNATXXU QE55Q6FAMTXXU purchased from Brighthouse
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay), from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace), are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
- A participating retailer is any retailer in the UK, ROI, Channel Islands or Isle of Man that is not an Excluded Retailer (“Participating Retailer”).
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- To claim, Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/celebrateinstyle2018 and provide the serial number and proof of purchase of the Promotion Product, their contact details and any other requested information (a “Claim”).
- Claims must be made within sixty (60) days of purchase of the Promotion Product (the “Claim End Date”). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day one (1). Claims received after the Claim End Date will be invalid and will not be accepted.
- Maximum one (1) Claim per Participant during the Promotion Period.
- Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter.
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at email@example.com or 03452160132 (for UK residents) or 015369310 (for ROI and non-mainland residents) within seven (7) days of the Claim being submitted.
- Within two (2) days of Claiming, Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If a Claim is submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS within two (2) days of Claiming and asked to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) the Claim shall be deemed invalid.
- If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim the Claim will be deemed invalid and the Participant must immediately call 03452160132 (for UK residents) or 015369310 (for ROI and non-mainland residents) to cancel the Claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
- Rewards will be sent via email in the form of a unique code within two (2) days of Claim Validation.
- To redeem the Reward, Participants must go to www.subsidesports.com/uk/celebrateinstyle, select a football shirt from the drop down menu, go to the checkout and enter the unique code (“Redemption”).
- Redemptions must be made by 23:59 (GMT) on 31 October 2018.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the unique code may only be used for a single transaction. Use of the Reward is subject to Subside Sports’ terms, available at: www.subsidesports.com/uk/terms_and_conditions.
- Football shirts redeemed under this Promotion may not be returned for a monetary value. All items are subject to availability. Should your desired football shirt not be available then the voucher code may be used to purchase other items available on Subside Sports’ website up to the value of £73.73 in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, or £77.99 in the Republic of Ireland (included free of charge) representing the maximum full retail price value of a standard replica football shirt for the 32 competing teams competing in this Summers Football Tournament. Should you wish to redeem your voucher against an item with a value higher than this value then the difference in value will be charged and payable by the Participant at the checkout. In the event that any items are purchased for less £73.73 in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, or £77.99 in the Republic of Ireland, no payment of the difference will be made.
- Personalised names & numbers can also be added to the shirts where available with an additional charge payable by the Participant made at checkout.
- Subside Sports may, in its absolute discretion substitute a football shirt redeemed under this promotion for a football shirt of equal or lower value and any such substitutions must take place before 23.59 on the 31 October 2018. Please contact Subside Sports directly for substitutions.
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the validity of the proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to factors beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.